The tickets sold on this site are secondary-market tickets, or "brokered" tickets,
that are sold for more than face value. The price you pay will not equal the face value printed on the ticket.
The amount over face value is determined by seat location and demand. Row2Tickets Inc, is in no way affiliated with Ticketmaster or any other box office,
theatre or venue.
1. All prices listed on the site are per ticket.
Upon checkout, Sales Tax (if applicable),
and the cost of FedEx shipping will be added to the order
2. All sales are final. There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
3. If an event is completely cancelled, a full refund will be made minus a 10% handling fee. No shipping or delivery charges will be refunded.
If an event has been rescheduled, the original tickets will be honored for the new date and or time. There are NO REFUNDS for a rescheduled event.
4. Tickets can only be shipped to the billing address that is on file with your credit card company. This billing address will be verified with your credit card company, so you must use the exact address that your billing statements are sent to, or your order will be rejected during checkout. International orders are accepted as long as the owning bank for the credit card that is being used allows AVS (address verification service).
5. Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen, or damaged, so avoid exposing them to sunlight, heat, cold, liquids or any other damaging agent.
6. All tickets on this site are not real time. Meaning if you purchase a pair of tickets 30 minutes after someone else does, these tickets may not be available for you.
Once we have confirmed your order, and your credit card has been charged, we offer a 125% guarantee. If we do not deliver the tickets we promised you,
we with either give you a free upgrade in tickets (example, from floor rw 10 to rw 7), or offer a 125% refund.
We do our best to make sure EVERY customer is happy, as our reputation and our business depends on it.
Thank you for your business.